Home   >>   School History
School history PDF Spausdinti El. paštas

1953

Vilnius Agro-Zootechnical School is founded in Olandu Street in Vilnius in the central building of Vilnius Agro-mechanical Technical School. First agronomists and zootechnicians are educated there.

1955

Agro-Zootechnical School is moved to Buivydiskes.

1957

First diplomas are given to 21 agronomists and 17 zootechnicians.

1962

Agro-Zootechnical School is moved to Baltoji Voke in Vilnius district to the former XIX century palace of Vlodzimiez Leski.

1965

A new building of school is built, new classrooms and laboratories are equipped.

1970

A faculty of agricultural mechanics is created. Technicians are trained there.

1975

Agro-Zootechnical School is joined with an experimental farm and a name of Vilnius Sovhoz-Technical School is given to it.

1978

A new hostel is built, living and studying conditions are improved.

1987

A new pavilion for agricultural mechanics faculty is built, new laboratories are equipped.

1990

Vilnius Sovhoz-Technical School becomes a College. New faculties of technology, commerce, domestic studies, mechanics, car service and maintenance, rural tourism are created.

2006

College is reorganised into Vilnius School of Technologies, Business and Agriculture. Car mechanics, rural tourism organizers, agro-service and cooking workers are trained there.

 

 

 

Apklausa

Kokios informacijos ieškote mūsų svetainėje?
 

Galerija

Kas online?

Mes turime 71 svečius online

Kontaktai

Vilniaus technologijų, verslo ir žemės ūkio mokykla

Parko g. 2
LT-14147 Baltosios Vokės k.,
Vilniaus raj., Lietuva

Tel.: +370 5 235 22 23
+370 5 235 22 10

El. paštas: info@vtvzum.lt